Wednesday 20 February 2013

The (Marvellous) Mersey Belles

May I introduce you to Nancy & Pearl who are better known as The Mersey Belles, a vintage ukulele duo.

I had the honour of working with Nancy AKA Danielle last year, so when she approached me to shoot The Mersey Belles, I knew I was going to be in for a treat.  

Absolutely loved working with these girls, and my camera fell in with them too - not only do they sound gorgeous, but as you can see, they're absolutely 'knock your little cotton socks off' gorgeous too. Check them out live when they start their residency at House (Bold St, Liverpool) on 3rd March.




Big thanks to Nikki Belle for doing the make-up, hair and just being fab! And House for being top class and letting us use their premises as a backdrop for the shoot.

www.RivingtonPhotography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment